Do you ever feel sick to your stomach, nauseous, bloated, gassy or experience motion sickness and want it to go away?
Me too! And, no, I’m not pregnant so that we can rule that out. However, if you are pregnant or think you might be, please check with your doctor before taking any anti-nausea products or remedies because everybody is different!
Sometimes I feel nauseated when I’m riding in a car. Sometimes it occurs when I’m stressed or anxious. Other times it happens after I eat something that doesn’t agree with me. It has also happened during exercise. The good news is there are things you can do to lessen the symptoms or alleviate them altogether.
Here are my top 6 Ways to get rid of Nausea:
- Stay hydrated! Sip on cold water, or quench your thirst with clear liquids; Ginger Ale, Sprite or Gatorade.
- Eat small, bland meals. It’s best to avoid greasy, fried foods and sweets.
- Shift your focus. Try meditating, taking deep breaths, and sitting still. This exercise is especially helpful if your stomach upset is brought on by stress or anxiety.
- Apply a cold washcloth to the back of your neck to lower your body temperature.
- Ginger, Lemon, Lavender, Mint, or Chamomile Essential Oils used in a diffuser is effective. You can also apply oils directly to the skin mixed with a carrier oil or inhale from the bottle.
- Use an over the counter anti-nausea remedy.
One product, I discovered that had helped me is UpSpring brand Stomach Settle Drops for Upset Stomach, Nausea, Gas, Bloating, and Motion Sickness.
I was pleasantly surprised at how pretty the packaging is, not that it should matter, but hey, it does so don’t judge me! The drops come individually wrapped in bright, shiny orange wrappers, which instantly reminded me of candy. Just seeing them made me smile and feel better. Having individually wrapped drops are convenient so you can take a handful with you when you’re on the go instead of having to take the entire resealable package.
They contain the top four proven remedies to relieve stomach upset: Lemon, Ginger, Spearmint, and Vitamin B6.
- Lemon helps cleanse and detox the body to prevent gas, bloating, and heartburn.
- Ginger is an anti-inflammatory and helps relieve stomach upset pain, and relaxes muscles.
- Spearmint calms and soothes the stomach muscles and allows bile to break down fats better.
- Vitamin B6 balances sodium and potassium levels and reduces symptoms of bloating.
They don’t contain any artificial ingredients! Stomach Settle is all-natural, non-GMO, drug-free, gluten-free, and low in sugar.
These four ingredients work together to quickly relieve occasional nausea, motion sickness, gas, bloating, and other digestive upset.
I bet you are wondering how they taste?
They taste great! It’s a hard drop (think candy) that dissolves in your mouth, the lemon, ginger flavors come through, but not too strong. I taste the spearmint and a little sweetness from the honey.
If you want fast relief from upset stomach, nausea, gas, bloating, and motion sickness, (queue the back-up singers) then click here!