BIRTHDAY BASH – Day 2
COVID-19 has changed the way we live, the way we think, and the way we cope with our circumstances. I know, it’s crazy! So, on those crazy, hectic days when you’re feeling drained and don’t have the energy or time to make a healthy snack, don’t settle for grabbing something that is going to leave you feeling hungry within the hour.
Instead, whip up a batch of these delicious dark chocolate blueberry oat protein balls for an easy pick-me-up that will keep you feeling satisfied for hours.
And, these aren’t your typical protein balls, they’re packed with ingredients that can help relieve stress!
They’re perfect for a simple breakfast, a mid-afternoon snack, after a workout, or when you’re on the go. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or I suggest making a batch or two and storing them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
When you’re ready for a quick pick-me-up that will give you an energy burst, grab a couple they’ll defrost on your counter-top in less than 30 minutes. Or if you don’t want to wait that long then pop them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds for a warm brownie-like sweet treat.
Dark Chocolate Blueberry Oat Protein Balls
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3 tbsp water
- In a large bowl, make your dry mix by combining the oats, protein powder, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- In a food processor, pulse the blueberries until pureed. Add to the dry ingredients and stir.
- Slowly add 1/2 a tablespoon of water at a time to the mixture until it forms a sticky thick fudge consistency.
- Using 2 tablespoons of the mix each, roll into small balls and enjoy.
What is your go-to food you like to eat when you’re feeling drained or stressed?
Hit REPLY and let me know.
P.S. I almost forgot, … May is my Birthday month and I want you to celebrate with me so I’m giving away lots of gifts! One each day for the month of May! Yeah, I really love the month of May, if you ask me it’s the BEST month ever!
Okay, so when grabbing this Dark Chocolate Blueberry Oat Protein Ball recipe be sure to click the button below to grab an additional 20 recipes for FREE in my Love yourself Silly with Chocolate Recipe Guide ($17 value).